Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ms. Eva … on babies

“There’s just something special about babies, and I don’t mean the fact that they’re incapable of coherent speech and therefore are unable to tell mommy what daddy was doing to me when she left the room to get a bottle.

“No, it’s something much more sacred than that, something only a priest and his stable of naïve, green-eared altar boys could understand.

“It’s about innocence and unabashed self-gratification; about sitting in soiled diapers and loving every warm, squishy minute of it.

“Yes, babies are wonderful gifts unto the world, which is why I let that man fool me with his little pink costume and give me the good rogering I so richly deserved.”

- Ms. Eva, 9 November 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home